"It takes ages to finish a quilt you're not working on!"

Thursday, August 04, 2016

Washing, ironing, washing, ironing...

I thought I'd never finish it!  But finally, all those clothes and doilies are all clean and pressed.  I've got them in piles on the bed in the spare room, ready to be photographed, although I don't think I'll photograph them all, there are too many.  So I will just take pics of the ones that I think will interest those who read my blog.  It is going to take time though, so be patient!
Here are some of the cloths.  I like to post a closeup of the stitching on some cloths, as the overall photos of the whole cloths don't do it justice.






2 comments:

eb said...

These are just beautiful GG. I'm sure you will treasure them.
Erica

Jane said...

that bottom one is stunning, the colours are so vivid!