"It takes ages to finish a quilt you're not working on!"

Saturday, August 06, 2016

My pick of the doilies

There are over 100 doilies of varying sizes in the linens given to me, and I have had to select just a few to keep, because I already have so many, and don't want to keep items that I have no use for.  Although having said that, I have often thought about making a quilt or throw, using doilies, and perhaps my late friend's husband might like something made up with them, although she didn't stitch any herself, so it wouldn't have the same meaning for him.  I will ask him anyway.





2 comments:

Jane said...

some lovely shapes there

Stephanie said...

Oh Gina, you must be in linen heaven - I know I would be {{smiles}} There are some beautiful linens there and what a joy for you to have them.

Have a fabulous week! Hugs!