"It takes ages to finish a quilt you're not working on!"

Monday, November 16, 2015

Scotty Dog quiltlet finished.

Here is my little Scotty dogs quilt, neatly bound with mitred corners - thanks to the girls at the Quilt Shop!
My next project is a table runner with a Christmas theme.  I've completed the top, and the backing and wadding is sitting on my table waiting to be cut out and put together.  I'll do the binding at the Quilt Shop this Friday.  This is for a swap on the Down To Earth Forum, and my partner has already sent me her gift - a row of Christmas fabric bunting, and three clever cable ties.  Here are the photos:






I found this quote on Pinterest this week and thought it was worth reproducing here, with thanks to whoever posted it on Pinterest!




3 comments:

selina said...

awww your scotty dogs are adorable! bet it's warm too!
thanx for sharing!

Krystal said...

You did a wonderful job on your quilt. Also had to pin the quote onto my quilt pinterest board too. I love it.

Jane said...

What a lovely finish, the quilt looks lovely