"It takes ages to finish a quilt you're not working on!"

Thursday, June 12, 2014

May Xmas project now finished.

I finally got this project done, after weeks of procrastination.  It is only a felt pincushion, but it took a lot longer to make than what I had anticipated.  You can see it on the One Xmas Item blog here.
I had a project in mind for June, but as I only have 12 days to do it (we are supposed to 'hand in' our project at the blog on or soon after the 25th of the month), I've found a small stitching project that won't take long (famous last words), so hope to have that up and running in a few days.  I have another small memory quilt to finish first though, and again, it shouldn't take long because the blocks are made up and all I need to do is attach the photos onto the quilt front, then add the backing and binding.


Melody said...

Well done with your finish

Yesteryear Embroideries said...

Pretty work and busy fingers!