"It takes ages to finish a quilt you're not working on!"

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Girlfriends Stitchery Club 5th block

Last week's stitched block.  I have just downloaded the sixth one and hope to stitch that over the next few days.  It's been a busy week and I have a few things that should have been finished by now, but with everything else going on around here (new kitchen, apron festival in Ballarat, sick husband), whenever I sit down to sew, there is an interruption.  Oh well, that's life.

The two aprons I made for the Apron festival both sold, which was nice to see when we went to Ballarat last Sunday.  I took heaps of photos, and have posted them on my aprons blog.

2 comments:

Jane said...

Life has this horible habit of interfering with stitching :) You've done well to keep up as you have

Melody said...

Such a cute little block