"It takes ages to finish a quilt you're not working on!"

Saturday, April 05, 2014

A/asian Quilt Convention.

The lastest post on L'ucello's blog reminded me that the Quilt convention is on again next week - gosh it came around fast!   My dear hubby is planning to go to a bike rally of some sort with his mates on the Saturday, and as we are committed elsewhere on Thursday and Friday,  it looks like I'll be going to the Convention on Saturday.  Not really thrilled about going on the weekend with the crowds, but never mind.  Are any of my readers going on Saturday?  It's always fun to meet up with bloggy friends at these crafty fairs!

2 comments:

Linda Steele said...

I'll be there on Saturday with my white gloves on, I'll look out for you.
Linda

Gina E. said...

I'll look for you too, Linda. I know where to find you, with your white gloves!