"It takes ages to finish a quilt you're not working on!"

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

No restrictions on countries!

I haven't looked at my stats gadget for months, but I've been playing with the template tonight (do you think it looks better?  I thought it looked washed out before), and was looking at all the other things that can be done on blogs.  Well, the stats thingy tells me I still have a number of readers from countries other than Australia, USA and England.  So I want to let you know, dear readers in other countries - that you are also welcome to ask me to send you any of the linens in my previous seven posts.  I'm not asking for payment or postage costs - fabric is so light, postage costs are insignificant, and I just want these nice linens to find a good home.  Some of them have already been 'claimed',  so it is first in, best dressed.

4 comments:

Wendy said...

You know I would love some of them! Thank you for being so generous!

Christine M said...

The internet makes it such a small world, doesn't it! It's hard to believe I regularly "speak" to people all over the world.

Jane said...

Gina, I'll gladly use what you can't home, you know me

Yesteryear Embroideries said...

So sweet and generous of you! I still have mine you sent with plans on gettnig them done!