"It takes ages to finish a quilt you're not working on!"

Monday, May 20, 2013

Coloured embroidered centrepieces, larger doilies.

This doiley isn't anything out of the ordinary until...

you have a closer look at those stitches.
The next two are folded over for the photos - the shape suggests tea cosy covers?

This one has been washed with something red, as it has pink dye on it.
Two Blue Willow pieces, the top one I may keep as it is beautifully stitched.
This one has a whole in the centre and isn't much good for anything other than cutting up for craft.






4 comments:

Christine M said...

They are all beautiful Gina. You are right about that top one. The stitches are gorgeous.

Sharon said...

Oh G, I love them all but let your readers have first choice but I wouldn't mind the one that has been washed with something red - sounds perfect for my project...

Jane said...

What beautiful roses on that first one, so pretty

Linens and Royals said...

All very pretty, I like the one with grub roses. That's another stitch, along with french knots I can't do. Sylvia