"It takes ages to finish a quilt you're not working on!"

Monday, March 04, 2013

My apologies to everyone reading this.

I am very sorry that my last post was such a whinge.   I should not have posted it on this particular blog, as it is supposed to be strictly for my stitching and linen collecting.  I could remove it from here and re-post it to Patra's Other Place, but I've already done a similar post there, so why waste the reader's time by doing that?
I should have just simply explained that I haven't been doing any sewing for a while due to health issues, and if you wanted to know more, go to the other blog.

Thanks to everyone who left sympathetic and encouraging comments here.   I won't be parting with my stash any time in the near future, but when I was typing that post, I was in so much pain that the thought of ironing, measuring, cutting pinning and sewing vast pieces of  fabric, my brain just shut down at the idea of doing anything large.   So at the moment I am satisfying my desires to dabble in craft by confining myself to small projects, mostly paper orientated.  I won't post them here for the reasons stated above, i.e. this blog is for stitching projects.
So for those of you who are regular readers and would like to stay in touch with my activities now and then, just hop over to Patra's Other Place.  In the meantime, I will continue to visit and comment on all my favourite blogs.  See ya round!

4 comments:

Christine said...

Hi Patra, I missed your last post until today so am sorry you have been unwell. I've just sent an email on another matter so am warning you in case you think it is spam. :-)
Cheers

wongwear said...

Everybody is human.

I am sure we all have days like you had when things just catch up with us.

Nice to know you are like the rest of us and have a few lows but then can bounce back defiantly having gotten it off our chests.

i'm sure you didn't lose a single subscriber.

Gina E. said...

Hi Christine and Wongwear, while I know my regular readers pretty well, it is also the unknown (to me) readers like you who make blogging so special. Thank you both for dropping by and cheering me up!

Melody said...

So sorry to hear you have not been well. Hopefully we can catch up soon. Big hugs