"It takes ages to finish a quilt you're not working on!"

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Owls and Pussy Cats.

Thank you to those who left comments on the previous post about the Owls. I have decided to leave the metallic running stitch around the owls, but I removed what I'd done from the feet, as it really looked 'clunky' because they are small in comparison to the rest of the design. I re-stitched them in the same gold thread that I've used to backstitch around the moon, and they (feet) look heaps better. I've got a few small finishing touches to add, and when it's all done, I'll post a final photo.
I probably won't be posting anything here for a few days now, as I am going to get stuck into the Rainbow Kittens to try and finish them for the Whittlesea Show in the first week of November.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Love the owls. Thanks for stopping my my blog, hope I inspire you to dust off that felt and make something.