"It takes ages to finish a quilt you're not working on!"

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Fruit and vegie fabrics.

A couple of weeks ago I posted a request on this blog, asking if any readers knew where I could get patchwork fabrics with fruit and vegetables on, for a special project I want to make. Joanne (Victoria) and Cathy (USA) said they had fabric pieces that they didn't need, and I could have them. Joanne's arrived first:
... and today I received these from Cathy.
Knowing my passion for peacocks, Cathy included some extra 'surprise' goodies in her package, but you will have to go to my Peacocks blog to see them (rather than post the same photos twice). Thanks to both of you kind and generous ladies! Joanne said she didn't want anything in return, because I'd sent her some goodies a while ago, but Cathy loves lace, so I'm posting a parcel of laces off to her shortly. I might curse my computer sometimes, but gee I love the friends that live in it!!

3 comments:

Jane said...

There are definitely some wonderful bloggers out there. Can't wait to see what you do with them

Gina E. said...

Make up jars and cans of fruit and vegies for the "my Pantry" wall hanging for Ken's niece's kids!

Linens and Royals said...

What would we do without our blogger friends? they are the best.