"It takes ages to finish a quilt you're not working on!"

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Replying to the comments on a previous post.

I just discovered that I had six responses to my post about a hand written journal, and I'm chuffed to hear that I'm not alone when it comes to relying on good old pen and paper instead of the computer! Thanks to everyone who left a comment: Joanne, I love your idea of putting little swatches of fabric in the journal, and carrying it with me when I go looking for stuff for my projects. Toni, you are a new visitor to my blog - thanks for dropping by! I visited your blog and was going to comment, but this machine froze just at the wrong moment, so I'm hoping you read this. That craft store you showed on your blog is HUGE!!! I could get happily lost in there for at least a week : - )

2 comments:

fabriquefantastique said...

That Elvis scarf must be worth a fortune...

Toni said...

Hi Gina,

I've been a lurker here for long, LOL! Love everything you post. And thank you so much for dropping by in my blog.

More power to you! :-)