"It takes ages to finish a quilt you're not working on!"

Monday, April 05, 2010

Followers.

I wasn't going to put the Followers gadget on my blog, as I try to keep it free of extra stuff so it doesn't take forever to download on to people's computers, especially those who are on dial-up. But when I discovered I had 16 followers, I thought it was a bit rude of me to ignore them, so I've added the gadget now. I know most of you, but there are five strangers to me, and I would really appreciate it if you would leave a comment so I know who is watching me - lol! Also, I'd like to reciprocate by visiting your blogs too. Elena, Kyles, Gathering Goodies, mjhall446, and Sara - come on down!!

2 comments:

artymess said...

Hi gina just joined your blog now you can come over and visit mine ....Lorna (stitchin fingers)x

Gina E. said...

Been there and left message, Lorna!