"It takes ages to finish a quilt you're not working on!"

Monday, March 22, 2010

Two small finishes today.

I wanted to finish these today so I can show them to friends and family who I will be seeing later this week. This is my first Humbug! It is for Jane, with whom I am doing a swap on Stitchin Fingers. It was so easy and quick, and although Jane will be sending me hers, I can't wait to make myself another one. This is the tiny peacock in its frame. Isn't he cute? This one is for me!
Now that those two are finished, I will DEFINITELY return to working on my UFOs.

3 comments:

Jane said...

I can't wait to get the humbug, it looks fantastic. Just started stitching yours today

Sharon said...

Too cute G - so your resolve can be persuaded to leave the UFO path... hehehe... Looks good...

Aussie Stitcher said...

The Humbug is gorgeous.