"It takes ages to finish a quilt you're not working on!"

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!

I received these two gorgeous textile postcards in the Stitchin Fingers Valentines Day Swap organised by Robbie. I wasn't going to participate in any exchanges this year because I want to focus on other stitching projects, but I couldn't resist this one, and I'm so glad I did take part! Aren't these lovely? This is from Mary Lou in Canada.
This was from a 'secret' Valentine, and all I know from the postmark is that she lives in Casterton, Vic. I suspect it could be 'Sharon', but unless she confesses, I can't be sure! But thank you both!
Here are the two that I made for my swap partners:

2 comments:

Lakshmi said...

Hello Gina,
lovely cards..I liked ur cards that to the last one very cute..

Jane said...

ooh, aren't they lovely, both the ones sent as well as received