"It takes ages to finish a quilt you're not working on!"

Saturday, February 06, 2010

Another postcard finished.

I was quite happy with this last night, as I finished it off. But the MOTH looked at it a minute ago and raised his eyebrows...now I'm wondering if it is a bit over the top? It is for one of the members in the Stitchin Fingers FPC Birthday exchange, who spends a lot of time on creating lovely postcards, so I thought I would have a lot of fun with this, using beads, sequins, buttons, and braid to embellish, as well as variations in stitching the seams of the crazy patchwork design.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Gina -you are forgetting the first rule of crazy - nothing is ever too much :) Looks lovely I am sure they will love it....

Gina E. said...

Aw shucks - thanks Shaz!

Sherri said...

Not over the top at all. I love it!