"It takes ages to finish a quilt you're not working on!"

Sunday, October 04, 2009

Three small items finished this weekend.

I'm really on a roll with my new work space, but my arthritic hands are feeling the effects, and my stitching on these fabric postcards and ATC leaves a lot to be desired. But I wanted to finish them so they would be in the mail in plenty of time to get to their destination by Halloween. ATC for Stitchin Fingers Halloween swap. Two fabric postcards for October exchanges - one for a Yahoo Group, and the other for Stitchin Fingers. These look the same size as the ATC above, but it is just the way I scanned them. They both measure the standard 6" x 4".
I made up two lists for myself, to establish a working order of the projects I want to finish by the end of this year. Those with a deadline:
October -Halloween ATC - done
October -Halloween FPC x 2 - both done
November - ATC (Stitchin Fingers)
November - FPC x 2 (Stitchin Fingers and Yahoo)
November - Round Robin ornament (Stitchin Fingers)
December - ATC (Stitchin Fingers)
December - FPC x 2 (Stitchin Fingers and Yahoo)
December - Round Robin ornament (Stitchin Fingers)

WIPs to finish:
Assisi Lyrebird (nearly there)
Peacock Bookmark (also nearly there)
Peacock CQ block
Tea Cup CQ block
Teapot Table runner (completed RR, just needs a border)
Black Cat Patchwork wall hanging (also needs border)
Chooks Cross stitch (needs a border)


Other work in slow progress - patchwork blocks at my weekly class. Do I have enough to do? Will I finish everything by December 31? Only time will tell.

1 comment:

Jane said...

Sounds like me, but I haven't dared write a list! The ones with deadlines are the easiest ones to get done, it's the other WIP's that take a little effort to do.
I love the picture of the moon, makes for a fun postcard