"It takes ages to finish a quilt you're not working on!"

Saturday, August 08, 2009

Terrific Tutorials!

One of the many things I love to do on the internet is browse through other blogs. OK, what's new - you all do that, right? But there are so many great things to be found, that I decided to post links to some of my latest finds, in case you haven't yet found them. Jocelyn at Happy Cottage Quilter has some excellent tutorials, including one for using up all your little scraps of fabric that just might come in handy one day. You machine them all together and made cards! True!! Go here for the tutorial.
Over at Quilts & ATCs, Helen has a beaut tutorial on "Disappearing Nine Patch Blocks" I don't know why they are called disappearing, but it's another great tutorial!
Now, this one is on a blog called paper.string.cloth which has since been superseded by Hyena In Petticoats. But the original is still out there in cyberspace, and you can still read it. I don't know how long that will continue though, so if you want to see a tute for a really neat little patchwork pincushion, go here very soon!
Go forth and have fun!

3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Thank you Gina for the very nice review. And thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such kind comments :-)

Eggs In My Pocket said...

Thanks for the links to such great "helps" blogs. I like to see what's new also and I just love to find someone showing how something is done! Still working away at the linens...I think of you when I am! blessings,Kathleen

Unknown said...

very interesting to read ....thanks for giving this kind of blogs....,thanks for sharing with us......
--
Venus
You cannot go wrong on the

best security systems