"It takes ages to finish a quilt you're not working on!"

Monday, May 04, 2009

An ATC from India.

One of the exchanges I'm in with the Stitchin Fingers site is a fabric ATC exchange. I've already posted photos here of the ATCs I have so far received, and here is the latest one to arrive from Pallavi in India. It is very different from the usual ATC that we see on our group, so perhaps Pallavi will be inadvertently responsible for a whole wave of new style ATCs! I didn't know what the white items were, so I emailed Pallavi to ask, and she tells me they are temporary doilies cut from tissue paper. Nice thought - thank you Pallavi!

3 comments:

Jane said...

Wow, completely different

Eggs In My Pocket said...

This is such a neat thing to do... a fabric exchange. I bet the textures of the fabrics are wonderful to feel! blessings,Kathleen

Eggs In My Pocket said...

Gina, thank you again for the sweet package! I can't wait to start stitching! Have a wonderful week, blessings,Kathleen