"It takes ages to finish a quilt you're not working on!"

Thursday, December 11, 2008

LeeAnn's Christmas gifts.

These are part of LeeAnn's Christmas gift to me. She also gave me a beautiful ornament, which is on my other (non stitching) blog. Three hand stitched hand towels - lovely!
A treasure from China or Japan - a bamboo and paper parasol, embroidered with flowers in silk. Below is a close up of the embroidery.
LeeAnn is one of the most thoughtful and generous people I know. She knows exactly what people are interested in, and searches in lots of places for just the right gifts for her friends. Thank you HEAPS, dear friend!!

5 comments:

zetor said...

What lovely presents. The embroidery is very pretty.

Xavier said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jane said...

These are absolutely gorgeous, so pretty

Yesteryear Embroideries said...

What lovely gifts! How thoughtful of Leanne. Blessings,Kathleen

Pear tree cottage! said...

Gina, you are welcome!! the pleasure is in the giving and I guess you could say I love to give to you dear friend............
"MERRY CHRISTMAS"

Lee-ann

ps.......I had a lovely day!! at your place and look forward to the four of us getting together.