"It takes ages to finish a quilt you're not working on!"

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Fantastic book of iron-on transfers

I spent today with a friend, visiting opshops on our side of town. Along the way I found a secondhand bookshop, and of course, had to have a look in there too! Here is what I found, for $20 - a bit on the expensive side I thought, but on the other hand it is highly unlikely I'd ever find another copy, so I bought it. What a collection of transfers!!!! Every imaginable subject, and only a few cut out by the look of it. I've scanned three pages to give you an idea of what is there.

3 comments:

Jane said...

Wow Gina, you can have some fun with these

Yesteryear Embroideries said...

How lucky for you to find this great book! You always seem to find the neatest things! blessings, Kathleen

Maddie Can Fly said...

I have this book also. My mother bought it when it was new and passed it on to me. You will have lots of fun with it.