"It takes ages to finish a quilt you're not working on!"

Friday, June 06, 2008

My latest finish.

I can't wait to post this - I've framed it since this photo was taken, but haven't got around to photographing the framed article! I'll do it later... I've been working on it for ages, but couldn't post progress reports in case Lee-ann saw it. It is an anniversary gift for her and Rob, who have turned out to be great friends with us. She is such a sweet lady and whenever we see each other, she always has a surprise package of goodies for me that she has discovered in opshops. I'll be cross with myself if Lee-ann reads this blog before the weekend. But they've been so busy, and they are visiting us on Saturday night, so the chances of her having time to read my blog are pretty remote...fingers crossed!

1 comment:

Aussie Stitcher said...

That is gorgeous, Lee-ann and Rob will love it.