"It takes ages to finish a quilt you're not working on!"

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

New addition to Other Blogs That I Read.

As most of you know (the people who read this blog regularly), most of my linen has been found on eBay and I have about twenty favourite Sellers who often see me bidding on their auctions. Some of them have been inspired by my blog to create their own, and Robyn is one such person. She sells all kinds of craft stuff on eBay, but has created a blog so people can see everything she has for sale, without going into eBay. Not only does she have vintage linen, but many laces, buttons, fabrics, and other interesting stuff, so I've added her blog WattleInspireYou to my list. (The link is here to save you searching.)

3 comments:

Vintage Linen Treasures said...

Hi Gina,
You are an inspiration to so many! As you know I started my blog because of you and I am having a blast meeting new people. Thanks again!
Patricia :o)

The Lone Beader® said...

Cool!

Chelle said...

It's take me days to get through this site! Awesome!