"It takes ages to finish a quilt you're not working on!"

Friday, April 18, 2008

Another fascinating blog to take a look at!

I'd just finished the post below about Robyn's craft blog, when I remembered the other new blog on my list - Crazy Haberdasher. Marian collects vintage needlecraft accessories such as needlebooks, patterns, and other interesting paraphernalia. Like me with my linens, she has enough to fill a museum; in fact she tells me that she and her husband plan to do that one day. Marian also lives in Victoria, but a long way from me, so at this point in time, we are not able to visit and admire each other's collections, but when her museum is up and running, she has suggested that I display some of my collection which would complement hers. What fun to anticipate this!

1 comment:

Chelle said...

Wow, so much eye candy at this site! Thanks for the link.