"It takes ages to finish a quilt you're not working on!"

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Possibly my last tablecloth from eBay...

I HAVE to stop buying linen on eBay - I can't afford it now, and my linen room is full to overflowing. But if this is my last crinoline lady, it is also the best in my collection to date. I doubt if it has ever been out of the linen cupboard since it was stitched (in England I assume, since it came from there). It is on pristine white linen, with a large crinoline lady in each corner, each one in different colours. Between them, is a smaller lady. The stitching is simply perfect - a number of different stitches were used to maximum effect. If you would like to see the other corners in the different colours, leave a comment here and I will scan them shortly.

No comments: