"It takes ages to finish a quilt you're not working on!"

Friday, September 29, 2006


This is one corner of the most recent card table cloth I have acquired. Most of my card table cloths are dull fabrics, because when in use, on a table where people are constantly moving cards around and their hands are on the cloth, it would be pretty silly to have a white or pale coloured material on the table! This cloth has the same design in each corner except for where the spade symbol is here; the other corners feature a heart, diamond and clubs.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Maggie Ann said...

The stitching looks so perfect...I'm envious. My redwork is not the perfect stitching this is, I'll tell you. but...I'm enjoying it alot anyway. The transfer pencil didn't do a very good job and some of my embroidery guide lines are smears though too. Such is life...grin.

NormaH said...

Bright, bold colors for a dull cloth. Should liven up any game!