"It takes ages to finish a quilt you're not working on!"

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Attention Lovers of embroidered Peacocks.

Just a reminder to anyone who missed my post a few days ago - I have removed all my embroidered peacocks from this blog and relocated them to a separarate blog Patra's Embroidered Peacocks.
And if you are interested in stitching a peacock (or two) for yourself, Pam Kellogg has created some designs based on my linens that you can download and use. Pam is a very talented designer and stitcher, and I think she is very generous to allow her readers to download her creations for free.

3 comments:

Pamela Kellogg said...

Thank you so much for the link Gina! I'm going to be doing more of your peacocks when I have a little extra free time. We just got back from an antique flea market and I'm exhausted! But I saw so many beautiful vintage linens and thought about you quite a few times while looking at them!

Miss Robyn said...

I will check the link out, thanks!
sharing patterns is a generous thing to do - oh, I know many make a living out of selling there patterns and I understand completely. But many just don't like sharing - I can't understand that. thankyou to Pam ! and thankyou Gina for sharing links xo

Chelle said...

I see you are branching out, the peacock site is a great idea! Thanks for the link to Pam's patterns. Very generous of both of you!