"It takes ages to finish a quilt you're not working on!"

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Some little pieces of 'eye candy'...

I was surprised to look at my last post here and see that a week has gone by without me adding photos of anything! Not that it would matter greatly at this time of the year; I suspect most of us have more to do than read/post to our blogs every day! But I do have two new items of interest to my fellow stitchers and linen collectors. The small cross stitch is a birthday card to a girl in the UK whose name begins with S. It is for a birthday exchange we are in, with a MSN Group of cross stitchers.
The other two pictures are of a nice little eBay win I had recently - an old tray cloth. As usual, I couldn't fit the whole lot in on my scanner, but you'll get the gist of it. The smaller item is the matching napkin. I have won a few other nice things on eBay recently, but they are either too big to scan, or not of any great interest to people who read this blog. Well, I might be wrong, but I try to be selective about what I put here, and some of my bits and pieces are just embroidery or cross stitch kits that were cheap and appealed to me on the spur of the moment.

No comments: