"It takes ages to finish a quilt you're not working on!"

Monday, September 12, 2005

Photos of some of my early stitchings.

My scanner still isn't working...well it is, but not with the computer, so I can't put any new stuff on here...bleah! And I have so many goodies to scan: The Needlework Book, my new peacock pillowcases, and today I found two quirky items at Savers - a red gingham teacosy with a neat little piece of chicken scratch! and a rather old pattern for aprons. Well, they will just have to wait until some kindhearted computer nerd takes pity on me and sorts out my scanner.
So just to make Patra's Place a tad more picturesque, I decided to download some photos of items that I stitched around 20 years ago - these were already on my hard drive, so the scanner wasn't involved. I haven't checked to see if I put these on when I first started my blog....hope not. Hopefully nobody will go back and check up on me - lol!

No comments: