"It takes ages to finish a quilt you're not working on!"

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Coming back down to Earth...

Gosh, is it really a week since I posted anything new? I got caught up in replying to all the comments I have received about the Antiques Roadshow! Well, I am settling down again after all that excitement, and have started stitching again - a bit every day if I can, instead of leaving it for weeks on end, then grizzling because nothing gets completed! I have noticed that many of the Stitchers' blogs have a list of their projects for the current year in their sidebar. This is such a neat idea, and when I get enough time to sit down here and concentrate on the template (it still intimidates me!) I would like to have a go at putting my list of projects - finished and WIPs.
In the meantime, I am posting some pics of items that I have recently completed. One is a new Round Robin, with an MSN Group I belong to, and the cards are birthday exchange cards with other members of the same group. For some reason, I selected GIF instead of JPEG when scanning the Round Robin, so if it looks weird on your screen, don't call your ISP - it is all my fault :-(
One of my Blogger friends has asked her visitors to put photos of their towns/countries on their blog so she can do some armchair travelling. I thought that was a great idea, so I will be putting some pics on Patra's Other Place in the next few days. And I haven't forgotten that I promised to scan more of my vintage family autograph album, and more of my swapcards...just gimme time, puleeeeesse!!

5 comments:

Grangry said...

Gina, I like the idea too, putting pictures of Eastbourne on my blog!

Sharon said...

I was wondering what happened to you - so unlike you to be this quiet... I have lots and lots of spare time next week if you are interested in getting together - explain when I see you. E told me you rang...

Miss Robyn said...

I have been checking your blog, daily and wondered what had happened... just a breather !! good to see you back posting

Gina E. said...

QUIET! ME??? Nah, just busy this past week! Nice to know people are looking for me, lol!

Maggie Ann said...

That will be interesting!